Subject: Invitation Letter for the public event “Ukraine’s Economy on the Eve of URC2025 and the New Budget Cycle” June 26, 2025 at 15:00 Kyiv time.
From: "Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting \(IER\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2025 09:00:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

The Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting (IER) is pleased 
to invite you to the public event “Ukraine’s Economy on the Eve of URC2025 
and the New Budget Cycle”,  which will be held on June 26, 2025 at 15:00 
Kyiv time.

Today, Ukraine’s economic situation is being actively discussed on numerous 
national and international platforms. However, to make effective policy 
decisions, a broader perspective is essential:

*	How will the current state of Ukraine’s economy affect the country’s 
future?
*	What challenges does Ukraine face in terms of economic resilience and 
recovery under conditions of deep uncertainty?

This kind of strategic vision is critical not only for shaping domestic 
economic policy, but also for fostering meaningful dialogue with 
international partners, particularly given the vital role of foreign 
military and financial support amid ongoing war and economic instability.

📅 Date: Thursday, June 26, 2025

🕒 Time: 15:00 – 17:00 (Kyiv time)

The event will be held in Ukrainian with simultaneous interpretation into 
English.

📍 Format: Hybrid

*	Offline – in Kyiv (venue details will be shared with registered 
participants)
*

	Online – via the ZOOM platform

The event program will be sent with the registration confirmation.

👉 Register here: https://forms.office.com/e/jjsZF6yiDe

We look forward to welcoming you to the event!

The event is organized by the Institute for Economic Research and Policy 
Consulting (IER) with the support of the International Renaissance 
Foundation.

_________________

Best regards,

Viktorya Zhovtenko
Public Relations, Government and Media Relations Manager
Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting

 <https://www.facebook.com/IER.Kyiv>

IER.Kyiv

 <https://twitter.com/IER_Kyiv>

@IER_Kyiv

 <https://www.instagram.com/ier_kyiv/?locale=ru>

@ier_kyiv